Madrid o Barcelona / Híbrido / Abierto hasta el 29/12/2023
Description of the tasks / routine work:
- Providing statistical support to clinical studies,
- Participating in the development of study protocols, including participation in study design discussions and sample size calculations;
- Producing randomisation schedules;
- Reviewing CRFs and data review guidelines; developing statistical analysis plans (SAPs);
- Performing statistical analyses;
- Interpreting statistical results;
- Strong communication skills;
What We’re Looking For:
- Master’s degree in statistics or a related discipline. PhD strongly desired.
- 3+ years supporting clinical trial or RWE study in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry. Experience working for a CRO strongly desired.
- Experience in sample size calculation, protocol concept development, protocol development, SAP.
- Knowledge and implementation of advanced statistical methods.
- Good SAS programming skills.
- Knowledge of R programming a plus.
- Strong knowledge of ICH guidelines.
- Understanding & implementation of CDISC requirement for regulatory submissions is a plus.
- ADaM specifications generation and QC of datasets is a plus.
- Team player; willingness to go the extra distance to get results, meet deadlines, etc.
- Ability to be flexible when priorities change and deal with ambiguity
- Higher English level
- Contract: Permanent full-time position
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Flexible work schedule
What We Offer
You will be part of Evidenze Group, with high international projection and opportunities to progress in Senior and Leadership positions within the company. Join a team of more than 10 biostatisticians.
We are waiting to hear from you.